Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dreams & Latent Content

Recently I have had many different dreams about the same thing. My dreams end up that their is a robber or bad guy in my house and steals our valuables and kills my family and when he comes into my room to kill me, I have to fight him and get out of my house. On Dream Dictionary, robbery means being concerned about safety and security. This would make sense in my dream because I recently moved into a new house and I am the only one with a bedroom on the other side of the house so I feel far away from my family. Unconsciously maybe I feel disconnected from my family.
Another dream I have had before is about one of my brothers dying. I usually have the dream about my brother being killed or having a disease and dying. I found on a website that death could mean I fear loosing a person or the person is drawing away from me. I can relate to this sort of because I don't get to see my brother as much as I use to. Also, he goes to the doctor soon to talk about an upcoming surgery so maybe I am unconsciously nervous about it.
Another dream I have had a few times is about me getting in an accident with my boyfriend. I have had this dream a few times and after the accident when we are in the hospital I end up dying and I see how my boyfriend feels and how he tries to get over the fact of me dying. On a website, car accident dreams could mean I feel like my life is not under control. My life symbolizes the car which spins out of control and crashes. I can relate to this because recently my life has changed a lot. Unconsciously I must think my life is too crazy and uncontrollable.

No comments:

Post a Comment