Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Kiley's Introduction

I like to shop all the time. I go to the mall atleast once a week to shop. I have to big family and we like to travel alot. Most of the time I'm hanging out with my friends and with my family and we always like doing something fun together. I hate chocolate and onions. I hate it so much that i check ingredient labels before eating stuff with onions. My favorite spot is my bedroom because it is fun and colorful and its huge so i have alot of stuff everywhere.

1 comment:

  1. That's a lot of shopping!
    Where do you like to travel to most? My favorite trip ever has been Ireland, but I want to eat my way through Italy, soon.

    I like my family a lot, too. I'm glad you're close.

    I hate onions, too. Especially raw ones! ick.

    ReplyDelete